A lot of people ask me what I do to my sound. I’m open about the elite tools I use, like iZotope RX 11, because I’m a professional and I don't play around with amateurism. But there’s a part of it I won't reveal, not even under torture.
My mastering follows 32 surgical steps. I use cutting-edge technology, but the final 'seasoning'—the textures and vinyl noise I created myself through years of trial and error—that’s my industrial secret.
It’s just like Coca-Cola: you know the ingredients on the label, but the original formula locked in the vault is something no one has ever been able to copy. Other companies try, but Coca-Cola is still the best. My sound is the same: you might even know which plugin I opened, but the organic result of my sonic signature is a key that only I hold.
This isn't just about audio engineering; it’s about the soul of the track. While others chase the loudest master, I chase the deepest emotion. My 32-step ritual ensures that even in a digital world, the warmth of the vinyl remains untouchable. The result? A sound that cannot be bought, only experienced.
"Curious about the result? Listen to my latest project 'Soft lies hard goodbyes' and feel the texture for yourself."
#MasteringSecrets #AudioEngineering #DefFerrer #MusicProduction #VinylAesthetic #StudioLife #SoundDesign #EliteSound #AnalogVibe #NoCopycats #32Steps

No comments:
Post a Comment